- Employee Rights Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/posters/FFCRA_Poster_WH1422_Non-Federal.pdf
- COVID-19 Guidance for Retail Workers: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3996.pdf
- 10 Steps to Reduce Risk of Exposure: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3994.pdf
- Worker Exposure Risk to COVID-19: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3993.pdf
- Prevent Worker Exposure to COVID-19: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3989.pdf
Also, OSHA has in place a Guidance for Employers to prepare their workplaces for the virus which we previously linked for you in an earlier article: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf.
Together with the recent Executive Order of Gov. Walz on April 8, the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (MN DEED) prepared a summary of critical sector jobs exempt from the stay at home Order: https://mn.gov/deed/assets/critical-worker-summary-ACC_tcm1045-427282.pdf. MN DEED has several good resources for assisting businesses with COVID-19 issues on its COVID-19 page from small business loans to unemployment. Engelmeier & Umanah encourages businesses and workers to check it out at: https://mn.gov/deed/newscenter/covid/.