Sheryl Jansen possesses more than 20 years of experience in both large and small law firms. Sheryl directs client services at our St. Cloud, Minnesota office. Her extensive experience as a paralegal includes estate planning, trust and estate administration, real estate and corporate areas. She also provides litigation support as needed. Sheryl has a great rapport with the clients and understands how to delicately handle matters with ease and compassion, while providing excellent service. She always goes the distance to get the job completed on time and above expectations. Meeting clients’ needs is Sheryl’s priority.
Sheryl finds inspiration in her family and friends and spends her leisure time entertaining her grandchildren, traveling, golfing, and going to the lake.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts
- Trust and Probate Administration
- Corporate and Business
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College – Business Administration
- North Hennepin Community College – Paralegal Studies
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Wills for Heroes, Minnesota State Bar Association, Volunteer