Individual Specialty Claims
Engelmeier & Umanah, P.A., lawyers and legal professionals provide a variety of legal services in the Minneapolis metro, St. Cloud and outstate Minnesota, assisting individuals. These include:
- High-Impact Litigation — We have expertise in pursuing important and meaningful civil rights class actions as well as cases pursuant to the Federal False Claims Act (qui tam) to remedy fraud against the government.
- Whistleblower — We are honored to represent individuals who take significant risks to stand by their principles and speak out.
- Medical Malpractice — We have successfully pursued appropriate actions when serious medical errors have caused physical, emotional and mental harm to our clients. If you, or someone you know, suspects that medical negligence has occurred, contact us to have your case reviewed.
- Catastrophic Personal Injury and Wrongful Death — Nobody ever expects to be involved in a serious motor vehicle accident or other event that causes significant bodily harm. If, however, it does occur, we are prepared to use our experience and personal touch in such matters to assist you in seeking just compensation.
- Tax Dispute Resolution — If you find yourself in a situation such as the IRS or the Minnesota Department of Revenue contacting you about delinquent returns, unpaid taxes and penalties or tax liens, you need to talk with us before you talk with the taxing authority.
- Employee Claims — Engelmeier & Umanah, P.A., can help you assess and protect your rights in the workplace.
If you would like more information about our legal services, please schedule an appointment to discuss your needs with a member of our team. Contact us online or call 612-455-7720 to reach our Minneapolis law office or 320-230-0375 to reach our St. Cloud law office.